Welcome to Ju Chiropractic Wellness Center !
Dear Ju Chiropractic Wellness Center Family,
Our top priority is the safety and well-being of our patients and our team.
At this time, our clinic will remain open to continue to keep you healthy.
These are the precautions that we are taking.
1. Having patients wash their hands immediately after coming in,
2. Minimization of our schedule so that we do not have a large amount of patients receiving treatment at the same time.
3. We are wiping down all surfaces, on every exercise station, traction units and our treatment tables.
4. We provide hand sanitizer at every station of our office, as well as various disinfecting agents to clean.
5. Everything you touch is treated after each use. The sign-in monitors, pen, the wobble chair, tables, and all other exercise and traction devices are cleaned by a team member.
6. All team members use hand sanitation after every patient encounter.
7. Adjusting tables are disinfected before every adjustment.
8. All team members wear face masks in office.
If you can answer yes to any of the following questions, please reschedule your appointment.
1. Are you experiencing flu-like symptoms such as cough, fever or shortness of breath?
2. In the last 21 days have you traveled to an area at high-risk for COVID-19 transmission? (Europe, Asia, etc.)
3. Have you been in close contact with anyone confirmed or being evaluated for COVID-19?
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and help in keeping Ju Chiropractic Wellness Center a safe environment. We will keep you updated.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to call our office.
Stay well and Enjoy the life!
Ju Chiropractic Wellness is located in the heart of research triangle park (RTP) in Durham, NC 27713 and serving Durham, Raleigh, Cary, Apex, Chapel Hill, Wake forest and the surrounding North Carolina areas. At Ju Chiropractic Wellness Center, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your wellness objectives -- combining skill and expertise that spans the entire chiropractic wellness spectrum. Dr. Sanghyun Ju is committed to bringing you better health and a better way of life by teaching and practicing the true principles of chiropractic wellness care.
Dr. Ju has the power and responsibility to lead the people in our community away from needless pain and suffering, from unnecessary drugs and devastating surgery. Through Chiropractic, we provide a route and the means for our fellow man and women to attain greatly improved health, vitality and happiness.
Patients seeking treatment at Ju Chiropractic Wellness Center with Dr. Sanghyun Ju is assured of receiving only the finest quality care through the use of modern chiropractic equipment and technology. Dr. Ju and the staff have a genuine concern for your well-being!
Dr. Ju starts with a scientifically-based examination of your posture, spinal alignment, and function – often involving x-rays as a way to pinpoint the root cause of your spinal misalignment. Once the source is identified, we will create a carefully-planned series of adjustments, exercises, and a spinal remodeling programs to put you on a pain-free road to better health.
Unlike other chiropractors that mainly focus on immediate pain relief, Dr. Ju's use of the Chiropractic BioPhysics technique goes one step further to also correct the source of the problem. That’s why most patients under our care not only report relief from pain and discomfort, but as their posture begins to align, they notice other conditions clearing up as well.
Correct posture is at the core of the Chiropractic BioPhysics method of treatment. The curves in your spine act as levers, shock absorbers, and resistance to gravity; they also protect and reduce forces acting on the spinal cord and nerve tissues. But, gravity, age, poor posture, improper physical activity, injury, and disease can all play a role in the misalignment of your spinal curves and, as a result, your entire body.
CBP technique can help restore that balance. Following a scientific analysis of your posture and the curvature of your spine, a treatment plan is developed, based on your deficits, to restore proper alignment, relieve pain, and improve function.
Your treatment plan may include a variety of tested and proven CBP technique, including adjustment, exercise, and traction or what is termed 'Spinal Remodeling'.
If you are new to our website, please feel free to discover and learn about chiropractic wellness. If you are interested in starting your journey towards wellness please subscribe to our award winning newsletter. If you are already a newsletter subscriber, please explore the member wellness section of our website for wellness articles, resources, and health facts---specifically targeted by Dr. Ju to your wellness needs and interests.
It's Your Life... Live it in Health!
Enjoy the Life!
Coco & Ice T
Dr. Marc Siegel
Dr. Drew Pinsky
Jenae Noonen - MMA Fighter - World Games Gold Medalist
Dr. Joycelyn Elders - Surgeon General (First African American)
Ben & Jerry's - Jerry Greenfield
Sanghyun Ju, D.C., Q.N.C.P., C.C.S.P., C.C.E.P., F.I.A.M.A.
Ju Chiropractic Wellness Center | 919-405-2002